DOI Learn Frequently Asked Questions, Training Aids and Orientation Info
Frequently Asked Questions
The U.S. Geological Survey maintains a DOI Learn Frequently Asked Questions which can be found here.
Printable Desk References and other training materials
- New Federal Hires - Information
- How to Request an Account for External/Non DOI User
- How to Login and Update Your Profile
- How to Register for Classes
- How to Print Transcript & Certificates
- How to Validate Training That You Have Completed
- How to Create an SF-182 External Training Form
- How to Approve Training
- How to Mark Training as Complete in the Employee's Gradebook
- How to submit SF-182 on behalf of your employees
Online orientation webinars
The DOI Learn team hosts monthly webinars for the following roles:
- Instructor/Roster Manager/Administrative Roles - Second Thursday of each month, link to direct registration is here (DOI Learn login required).
- Learner/Supervisor/Training Approver Role - Fourth Thursday of each month, link to direct registration is here (DOI Learn login required).
Webinar link and teleconference information will be emailed to registrants the day of the webinar.